Closing Dates: Varies
The University of Newcastle is delighted to offer 100 outstanding academic exceptional students educational grants in Australia.
This educational grant is open to students who wish to commence undergraduate or postgraduate degree study at the university for the 2022/23 academic session.
About University of Newcastle
The University of Newcastle, popularly known as Newcastle University, is a public university ranked 207th in the world by QS World University Rankings that bears the purpose to deliver an exceptional student experience.
The University of Newcastle provides its students access to world-class programs, profound and collaborative learning environments, and opportunities to put theory into practice with real-world experiences. Students at Newcastle are allowed to learn from passionate and talented teaching staff that have strong industry connections and experience.
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Data Science/Bachelor of Computer Science,
- Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security, Master of Cyber Security, Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics, Graduate Certificate in Data Science, Master of Data Science, Graduate Certificate in Information Technology, or Master of Information Technology offered at the University of Newcastle can be applied for.
- The applicants must be International full-fee paying students.
- The applicants must be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University of Newcastle in 2022 and beyond at an Australian or online campus as indicated on your Letter of Offer.
College of Engineering Science and Environment
The University of Newcastle will provide the selected candidates a sum of $60,000, i.e. $15,000 in each year of study under a full-time study load.
The benefit will be applied directly to your university tuition fee account as a reduction in fees against the amount of credits initially issued in you Letter of Offer.
To apply for, students should log in to the application portal of the university to apply for admission. These scholarships are offered automatically and require no separate application.
The applicants must have graduated from high school or have or be expected to have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
The students can refer to the English language proficiency requirements of the university and submit test scores and proofs accordingly.
Applicants must note that If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Proof of English proficiency Test
- Valid Passport biometric page
- For programs requiring work experience, a curriculum vitae (CV)/resume and/or letters of work experience are recommended.