Ruhr University Bochum and European Partner Universities are delighted to announce the 15 fully-founded PhD positions for early stage researchers in Europe. The programme is available for the 2021/2021 academic session.
This study award is designed for outstanding and talented students whose goal is to pursue a higher degree in Economics, Juridical science, and Political science at the University.
Ruhr University Bochum was established in 1962, located in the southern hills of central Ruhr area in Bochum. It was also called the first new public University in Germany.
Scholarship Deadline: March 31, 2021.
- Institution: Ruhr University Bochum and European partner Universities
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For European students
- This scholarship is accessible in Europe
The Ruhr University Bochum and European partners will offer fully funded PhD positions for a period of 36 months in Europe to the best and most deserving applicants.
To apply, applicants must apply for online PhD degree program at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to show evidence of an adequate level of English language proficiency proof for non-native speakers equivalent to CEFR level C1 (IELTS 7) or above.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all International communities are accepted.
- Eligible Subjects: PhD degree programme in Economics, Juridical Science, and Political Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following Criteria:
- Must have a previous degree from a recognized University which qualifies for doctoral studies,
- Must have grade at least a 2nd upper or equivalent.