Application for scholarship Ends: April 15, 2021
Scholarships makes it easy for student to access education without financial setback. The University of Coimbra is elated to offer the Merit Undergraduate International awards in Portugal. The bursary is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The aim of this scholarship is to assist brilliant and outstanding students achieve their goal in earning an undergraduate degree at the University in Portugal.
About the University?
The University of Coimbra was established in 1290, it is regarded as one of the oldest University in the world and the oldest in all of Portugal. UC is organised across three campuses and comprises eight faculties that offer a large and diverse academic portfolio.
The University also helps students to develop job skills, learn to think critically, emotional intelligence and come to a better understanding of yourself and the world around you.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Degree
To all eligible and most successful applicants, the university will provide the award amount; if the student’s admission score is equal to or above 160 points, the program received will range between 1000 EUR and 2000 EUR.
- How to Register: To be eligible for this academic award, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, applicants must complete the application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Entrance Requirements: To study at the Bachelor level, students will need to present a transcript of upper secondary education, and in some institutions, international students must also pass an entrance exam.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when studying at the University of Coimbra.
Qualifications for 200 Merit Undergraduate International Awards in Portugal 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any degree course work offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- University:University of Coimbra
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants:Up to 2000 EUR
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:200
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Portugal.