Closing Dates: 2 May 2022.
Looking for the opportunity to study in UK? Here’s one for you! The University of Salford is offering the MSc Public Health International Scholarship Awards to all talented applicants.
This award is open to all talented and deserving students commencing MSc at the University of Salford for the 2022/23 academic session.
About University of Salford
The University of Salford was founded in the year 1967, and is dedicated to providing the highest quality education and service. In 1896, it was given the name Royal Technical Institute. It was one of the first colleges to offer a sandwich degree that included a year of work experience. It offers training in a variety of sectors, from pharmaceutical to industry.
Selection Criteria for MSc Public Health:
- International scholarships (awards) are available to international applicants who are:
- Addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- You must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
MSc degree in Public Health
All the selected candidates will get 50% of their tuition fee for the MSc degree programme at the University of Salford. This scholarship is available for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applicants enrolling in an undergraduate programme at the university must have achieved a level of grades ABB or equivalent. On the other hand, candidates must hold a minimum of a second-class upper degree to be eligible for a master’s programme.
To apply for this scholarship you must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health and complete the international scholarship application form. Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process.
Candidates will have to send the following supplementary materials: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.