Hurry now apply for the 2022-2023 Chevening International Scholarship In UK.The Chevening International Scholarship is long anticipated scholarship students from across the globe look forward to. Join the early birds in applying for the scholarship today!
Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarships programme. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations, we offer awards to study in the UK for one year on a fully funded master’s degree course.
Successful Chevening candidates come from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds, but they all demonstrate the passion, vision and skills needed to shape a better world.
There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded tuition fees, access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
At the end of your scholarship, you’ll join our diverse community of over 50,000 global alumni. You’ll return home equipped with the knowledge and networks to bring your ideas to life and thrive in your career.
Table of Contents
- How to Apply: Students must first apply to any university of their choice through their respective application processes. The applicants must apply on the Chevening OAS to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University transcripts
- Reference letter
- Work experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree to gain admission for a postgraduate programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests are required by the applied university.
Closing Dates for Application:
The deadline for applications is 2 November 2021 at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time)
You may wish to review our guidance to help you with the next steps.
Eligibility for 2022-2023 Chevening International Scholarship In UK:
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
- University: University of Reading
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated