Closing Dates: 17 January 2022
Application calls for the 2022 Avancez Scholarship Award in Sweden. This scholarship offer is open to all International applicants who wish to commence study at the Chalmers University of Technology for the 2022-23 academic session.
These scholarships are available to;
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- Selection: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Fields of Study: The field/s of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President.
For the current academic year the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Application Procedures for 2022 Avancez Scholarship Award in Sweden
How-to-Apply: To begin application for Avancez Scholarships 2022/23, please refer to the how to apply page administered by Chalmers.
Deadline: Check Keydates for the current application period