Closing Dates: Not Specified
Hurray! Applications are ongoing for the 2022 Chevron Internships for qualified Nigerian undergraduate and Graduate Students.
The Chevron internships are learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited for exceptional undergraduate and graduate Nigerian students.
The Graduate Internship positions are basically learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited as part of her Corporate Responsibilities. Interns play supportive roles as assigned to them by their respective work groups. They also learn on the job.
Chevron is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and have assets on land and in the swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region.
Interns get the opportunity to learn hands-on and in-demand 21st-century technical and technology skills from a multi-national company such as Chevron Nigeria Limited.
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Salary
- Be an undergraduate or recent graduate from a Nigerian university
- Have strong learning and communication skills.
Duration and Reward
- Interns get the opportunity to learn while earning monthly stipends
- Successful graduate interns also get an offer of employment upon satisfactory performance.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Personal details
- Cover letter if required.