Great offer! The Coca-Cola Company has many management trainee programs and internships available for international students. Candidates interested in working at Coca-Cola are urged to apply using this link. Candidates of any gender may submit applications for positions with the company.
The internships are offered in several offices across the world. Candidates from various geographical locations are eligible to apply. Coca-Cola provides recent graduates with early career options. For the Coca-Cola internship program, people without experience are also welcome to apply.
Perks and Duration
Candidates will get the chance to work under the mentorship of Coca-Cola mentors during the Internship. You will study and develop through the internship program; students from all around the world must apply for this chance.
The Coca-Cola internship lasts for six months and is open to students from a variety of disciplines and areas. Check out the material provided below and apply for additional information about the internship opportunity with Coca-Cola.
- Candidates will be able to learn new skills
- Work under the supervision of company professionals
- Able to know about different cultures
- Network Building
- Plus, point for your CVs
Location for Coca-Cola Internships
The Coca-Cola Internship is available in several locations; you may choose the ones that best suit your needs.
Majors & Fields
The following areas and majors are eligible for the Coca-Cola internship program.
Business Development & Strategy
Chain of Supply
Government Relations & Communication
Following positions are available for the internship program
- PACS – Internship Program BENELUX
- Data Engineer Intern
- FLA Marketing Intern – Romania
- DBA Intern
- R&D Process Engineer Intern
- Supplier Quality Management – Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Trainee Lawyer
- DBA Intern
- Nutrition Science & Innovation Intern
- Agile & Capability Junior Project Manager- Europe flexible location
- Global Supply Chain (7 positions)
For the Coca-Cola Company internship, candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are invited to apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Internships are available in multiple regions; eligibility criteria may vary
- Students must apply for the field relative to their education