The 2022 Davenport University International Study Award in USA is available to all International Applicant. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Davenport University.
As an international student, you are eligible to be considered for Davenport’s Merit-Based scholarships. The scholarships are based on academic performance and will be automatically applied to tuition cost
Davenport University is a private, not for profit, university with campuses throughout Michigan and online. It was founded in 1866 by Conrad Swensburg and currently offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees; diplomas; and post-grad certification programs in business, technology, health professions, and graduate studies (MBA).
Davenport’s W.A. Lettinga Main Campus is in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The main campus includes student organizations, residence halls, and athletic programs.
The college operated under various names and in several locations in Grand Rapids throughout its early history. By 1910 the college was on the verge of closing. Michael E. Davenport, a new teacher at the school, reinvigorated the remaining staff and eventually took over the school’s leadership in an attempt to revive it.
Closing Dates: Open
Degree Level :
Postgraduate level programs at the University.
Scholarship Benefits for 2022 Davenport University International Study Award in USA:
The winning students will receive grant in the Following Order;
- University President Scholarship: $10,000/yr
- Excellence Scholarship: $8,000/yr
- Achievement Scholarship: $6,500/yr
- Signature Scholarship: $5,000/yr
To be eligible, students must have:
Minimum 3.00 Cumulative GPA from a Bachelor’s Degree Program
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission to the university. After that, they can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Students can apply to the scholarship by clicking here.
To Access Grant: