Closing Dates: 31 August 2022.
Looking for a study grant In Belgium? Here’s an offer for all international students who wish to commence a postgraduate degree study at Vrije Universiteit Brussel for the 2022-2023 academic session in Belgium.
The study award is specifically for applicants who want to further their studies in Science of Photonics Engineering at the university.
About Vrije Universiteit Brussel:
Established in the year 1834, by the Flemish-Brussels lawyer Pierre-Theodore Verhaegen. Vrije Universities Brussels is a Dutch and English-speaking research university located in Brussels, Belgium. It has four campuses, Brussels Humanities, Science and Engineering Campus, Brussels Health Campus, Brussels Technology Campus, and Brussels Photonics Campus.
Furthermore, VUB accepts well-prepared, motivated international students and professors by offering a great international and English language-taught education portfolio. VUB makes every effort to create strong partnerships with academic institutes, regional and worldwide organizations, industry, policymakers, and governments.
Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program offered by the University.
When applying for a master’s program, applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree before applying; each program has specific requirements needed by the University.
- All our prospective students should provide proof of sufficient knowledge of English by meeting one of the requirements needed by the University :
- A Belgian diploma of secondary education awarded by the Flemish, French-speaking, or German-speaking community
- A diploma of secondary or higher education with English as the sole language of instruction (the medium of instruction must be mentioned on your transcripts, diploma, or a separate attestation given by the school to confirm this)
- TOEFL IBT (or TOEFL IBT Home Edition) with a minimum level: of 79 (Institution code 6740)
- IELTS (or IELTS Indicator) with a minimum overall score: of 6.5
- ITACE with minimum level: B2
- Cambridge English Qualification Scale with the following minimal level: 170
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel will offer the selected students full scholarships of 10.000- EUR/academic year for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program based on excellent academic records.
Students must first submit an admission application for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering programme. Every international student applying at VUB is eligible for these scholarships, no separate procedure must be followed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Transcript of records
- All documents as stated above
- Motivation letter
- The original documents and a certified translation are necessary.
- Reference letters.