Closing Dates: 1 February 2022
We all know that the job market always is focusing on those who already have previous work experience, Erasmus Internships are willing to provide students with the experience they need to thrive in today’s job market.
Erasmus internship for recent graduates are internships that are not part of your degree, and the internship is completed after you have finished your degree. During your final semester, you may apply to internships in Europe which must take place within 12 months after graduating. If you have already received your degree diploma, you are no longer eligible for taking part of this type of internship.
- The application must be submitted before the end of the studies
- You must find your own internship within the EU / EEA countries
- The internship can be in a company, organization or business, public or private
- The duration of the internship must be a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 12 months
- The internship must start in the semester immediately after completing the degree and finalized within one year after the studies
- The internship must be approved by your faculty / institute
2022 Erasmus Internship Award for New Graduates in Norway Application Process:
If you receive an offer you must:
- A three-part internship agreement must be completed: Learning Agreement Student Mobility for Traineeships
-You and your employer fill out the part of the traineeship agreement called “Before the mobility”
- Attach the employment contract and the job description for the internship from the employer
- Have an insurance that lasts for the entire period you are abroad.
- Pay the semester fee to USN
- Sign the Erasmus papers you receive from our Erasmus Coordinator within the deadlines
- Submit a report after completing the internship
For more Information or questions regarding the program, Send us an email!
How to Apply for an internship?
You can apply for an internship at; companies, organizations, institutions, embassies, permanent delegations and schools in all EU countries, including Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia or Turkey (with the exception of EU institutions, bodies and agencies). You cannot apply for the Erasmus scholarship to do an internship in Norway.