Application Closes: Varies
Application calls for the Findlay University scholarship grants in the US to all exceptional students who want to commence study for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Findlay aims to prepare students for meaningful lives and successful careers. This scholarship grant is open to applicants from all over the world.
The University of Findlay, founded in 1882, is a private university in Findlay, Ohio. UF offers nearly 80 baccalaureate-level undergraduate degrees, 11 master’s degree programs, and five doctorate-level programs. The University of Findlay is ranked 263rd among National Universities in the United States of America.
- You must be an International student.
- Must be commencing an eligible undergraduate coursework degree in the USA.
Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
Successfully selected students will be provided with an amount of $15,000 by the University of Findlay to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the USA for the 2022/23 academic session.
To be considered for this scholarship grant, students have to be admitted to the bachelor’s degree program via the university’s application portal or common application at the University of Findlay.
- Submit the following documents:
- Transcripts: Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary schoolwork or work completed to the final year of study. A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
- Bank statement proving the capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room & board for one year.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.75 – 3.49 GPA or higher.
- For Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95