Closing Date: 10 March 2022
Application for the 2022 Google Cloud Intern Award, MBA in Hong Kong is now open to all interested candidates.
The position is intended to applicants who are currently studying an MBA degree program with an anticipated graduation in late 2022 or early 2023, depending on their program and unique circumstances and are located in Hong Kong.
The hiring team will review applications on a rolling basis and reach out to applicants who have been selected for a next step.
Check here for more Opportunities!
As an intern at Google, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a team-relevant project which makes an impact after you have left. During this 10 to 14 week paid, full-time internship, you will be assigned an intern manager who will inspire you, oversee your work, help identify project goals, and support your professional development.
Roles for 2022 Google Cloud Intern Award, MBA in Hong Kong:
- Collaborate with internal pre-sales, post-sales, partner, marketing, and/or other stakeholders on deliverables.
- Provide actionable recommendations to senior leaders on high-priority problems.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, potentially including revenue modeling and impact estimates, in support of recommended actions.
- Deliver presentation to leadership that includes synthesized findings and recommendations.
How To Apply:
To proceed with the application process, applicants must;
- Have Minimum qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program and maintaining students status throughout the internship.
- Experience in technology or technical sales in the fields of cloud computing, computer science, or big data etc.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Ability to complete a 10-14 week internship at the assigned office in summer 2022 and to return to a MBA degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience with Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) products or business models and related business strategies.
- Experience in face-to-face client sales, customer support, or account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Ability to present analyses and break down technical concepts into simple terms to present in diverse, technical, and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills; ability to handle highly strategic business problems.
Important: The subject field of your email must be exactly 5909858651996160.