Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
Looking for an opportunity to study in Canada? The Lakehead University in Canada is offering the 2022 Graduate Study Award at Lakehead University in Canada to all outstanding students who wish to commence Master’s or Doctoral study at the University for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Graduate assistantships are offered to full-time graduate students who are identified as International applicants in any masters or doctoral programme at Lakehead University are eligible to apply for and receive this award.
Lakehead University is a very attentive university, The student-to-professor ratio at the University is 15:1. Lakehead University graduates are top 3 in Ontario for job readiness. Lakehead University holds an average employment rate of 96.7% two years after graduation.
The University is ranked among Canada’s top 10 primarily undergraduate universities in the magazine’s 2021 University Rankings, is a public research university in Canada. Lakehead University is dedicated to a student-centered learning environment and has made a commitment towards excellent and innovative teaching, service, research, and other scholarly activity.
2022 Graduate Study Award at Lakehead University in CanadaStudy Criteria:
- Eligible Countries: All International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course : Master and doctoral programmes offered at Lakehead University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be full-time graduate students at Lakehead University.
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission in a graduate programme at Lakehead. Hyperlink admission. Full-time applicants will be considered for the assistantship
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Consent form
- Reference letter
- Programme specific supporting documents
Applicants must meet the general admission requirements of the university for international students.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- MET – 85
- Duolingo – 110
- CAEL – 60
Lakehead University Scholarship Merits:
Each selected candidates will be given a stipend of CAD 10,197.68 or CAD 11,120.82 towards their graduate or doctoral studies at Lakehead University.