Acquiring a foreign degree comes with great benefits, the Hartwick College is offering the 2022 Hartwick College Merit-Based Study Award in USA to all Academically exceptional students for the 2022/23 academic session in the United States.
Hartwick College is a private funded University in Oneonta, New York. The Organisation’s origin is rooted in the founding of Hartwick Seminary in 1797 through the will of John Christopher Hartwick.
Hartwick is an engaged community that integrates a liberal arts education with experiential learning to inspire curiosity, critical thinking, creativity, personal courage, and an enduring passion for learning.
Closing Dates: All Applications must be submitted on or before 15 January 2022, but applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until October 1, 2022
Hartwick College Study Criteria :
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course : Students can take up any Bachelor or Master’s programme of choice offered at Hartwick.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be continuing or new international student at Hartwick.
The successfully selected students will be provided $15,000 – USD 28,000 per academic year and are renewable for a maximum of eight academic semesters.
Hartwick College Application Procedures:
- How to Apply: Applications at Hartwick can be submitted via the Common Application portal or the college application system.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Submit your high school transcript
- Personal Essay
- Recommendation letter
- Official final high school transcripts with date of graduation and transcripts of all previous college
- Language Requirement: The students must submit proof of English proficiency. TOELF, IELTS, etc., are commonly accepted tests
Undergraduate or Graduate