Closing Date: August 14, 2022, at 11:59 PM CEST.
Good news! We are excited to offer up to three Assistant Professor Positions in Finance at the Jonkoping International Business School. Applications are presently being accepted by the university for the academic year 2022–2023.
To be eligible, applicants must have a keen interest in both teaching and conducting research that has an impact on both academics and practitioners. The candidates should be well-versed in communication techniques and have a distinct academic focus.
In Jönköping, within central-south Sweden, there is a business school called Jonkoping International Business School. JIBS offers degrees in business administration, economics, informatics, statistics, and commercial law at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate levels. Among the areas of concentration at the school are entrepreneurship, ownership, and rejuvenation. There is a culture at the school that supports student entrepreneurship, and numerous enterprises are started each year.
Applicants must have documented teaching expertise and experience and have taken a course in teaching and learning in higher education (or acquired the knowledge through experience). You have a strong research profile.
Furthermore, you have proven abilities to interact with business and society and have demonstrated an ability to plan, organize and prioritize work effectively.
The Jonkoping International Business School will offer a monthly salary to the selected candidates a position as Assistant Professors with permanent and full-time positions in Sweden.
Method of Application:
To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must have to complete the application form at the Jonkoping International Business School.
Attachments are preferred in PDF form and must include:
- A personal cover letter motivates your suitability and interest in the position.
- A complete CV including attested credentials, academic experience, and a publication list.
- It is attested certificates/diplomas.
- A pedagogic portfolio.
- Course evaluations.
- Three professional references.
- Five academic publications and your dissertation.
- Applicants must hold a PhD in Business Administration, Economics, or Finance in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have fluent in written and spoken English and have excellent communication skills.