Closing Dates: 31 May 2022
Great offer! The 2022 Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship at University of Kent is now available to all high achieving domestic and international applicants.
Funded by the Kent Business School, Students who wish to commence study at the University of Kent for the 2022/2023 academic session are advised to apply.
The University of Kent is a premier academic institution of international excellence. It provides a varied range of chances for skill development in preparation for a future job. It was established in 1965 and is ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
The Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship is an exciting new scholarship for students applying to our MSc Marketing programme and is open to all UK and International applicants.
The scholarship holder, in recognition of the award would automatically become a member of the prestigious KBS Scholarship group and be encouraged to undertake at least one within a range of activities to support and promote your studies whilst a student and subsequent alumni of Kent Business School
Study Criteria FOR 2022 Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship at University of Kent:
To be eligible, Applicants must:
- Hold an offer to study MSc Marketing at Kent Business School for 2022 entry
- Hold a UK first class degree (or International equivalence) ideally in a Science or Technology subject
- Be self-funded
- Submit a supporting statement which should discuss how the candidate could develop their interest in technology and marketing through being awarded the scholarship. These interests may include areas such as the blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, social media, online gaming, cloud technologies, privacy issues, the Internet of Things, virtual reality, technology entrepreneurship, and autonomous vehicles. This list is not exhaustive but aimed as a guide.
- Demonstrate their passion for Marketing and Technology
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship grant, applicants are required to take admission in a master’s degree at the university. After being admitted into an applicable course, you can apply for this scholarship.
- Requiring Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
To Access Grants: