Amazing offer for all international applicants who wish to commence a Postgraduate degree coursework at any university in UK.The 2022 LLM & PG Law International Bursaries in UK is now available to all desiring applicants. The applicants who from all part of the world is eligible to apply for this grants.
The Scholarship is also available in the USA, Europe and LLM studies worldwide. LLMStudy.com is the most comprehensive and wide course search database in the UK, Europe, USA, and Worldwide of Master of Law degree studies. It helps students find the perfect LLM degree for themselves.
An LL.M. can be expensive. However, many law schools and other organizations offer scholarships to help offset LL.M. tuition fees and other expenses. Here you can search for scholarships offered specifically for LL.M. programs. Search by keyword or filter by specific specialization or geographic area.
International LLM studies help bright students gain knowledge of international law that could help them gain a competitive edge over other candidates. Holding an international LLM from a top university could significantly lift the students earning potential as well.
Closing Dates:30th September 2021
Table of Contents
The selected candidates will be provided £500 towards the costs of pursuing an LLM degree in a university of their choice.
How to apply for Grants?
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to any university of their choice via its dedicated application portal. Applicants must fill the registration form to apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Entry essay
- Offer letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements if the university and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students provide English language proficiency proof as required by their university.
Criteria for 2022 LLM & PG Law International Bursaries in UK:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries can apply.
- Eligible Programme: A master of Law study programme in any global university is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, The applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
- University: LLM Study
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: £500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 10
To access Grant:
USA, UK, Europe and all other accessible Country