Closing Dates: the application is now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Great offer! Macquarie University is delighted to offer Doctorate study grants to all Ukrainians in Australia who want to undertake a direct entry 3-year doctoral program at the university.
Examining the importance of the study, Macquarie University is looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for its Ukraine Doctorate Scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session.
About Macquarie University:
Founded in the year 1964, Macquarie University is a publicly funded university that has an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage students and staff through learning and life experiences that change them. It is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and interdisciplinary research and teaching excellence.
Macquarie University is an institute with first-class facilities, graduates with many skills, and excellent research and teaching across different fields. It is one of the best research universities in Australia.
- Be a citizen of Ukraine currently residing offshore
- Be qualified to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy program
- and Intend to reside in Sydney, Australia, during their candidature.
- Successful candidates will be awarded the Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship, which includes benefits:
- Tuition fee offset for three years maximum
- Stipend for 3 years (tax-exempt, indexed annually, 2022 rate $28,854 p.a.)
- In addition, they will also receive:
- The cost of a single OSHC policy with our preferred provider, Medibank, $2,742
- Contribution towards airfares to or from Australia ($2500)
Applicable Country and Subject:
- Ukraine Students
- A PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The applicants must have the required documentation attached to their applications
- Official academic transcripts for all prior studies
- Official university grading scale
- Tetramer or Official university awarded degree/statement of completion for all prior studies.
- Passport copy
- Current Australian visa
- English proficiency test result score card or evidence showing you have met the HDR Language Requirement
- Research proposal
- Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate they have met the high level of English language proficiency required for our Research programs through one of the following requirements.