Closing Dates: 15 October 2022
Australia has an amazing distant home for students to settle in and have great study time with lots of benefits. To pursue your academic goal, apply for the Monash International Academic Award for Excellence 2022 in Australia.
Students from across the world who wants to commence an Undergraduate and Postgraduate study, are invited to apply for this the Monash International Merit Scholarship Award for the 2022/23 academic session.
- An International student
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
Selection Criteria for Monash International Academic Award:
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum weighted average mark of 85
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Number of Grants:
Up to 31