- The applications deadline for this scholarship is 30th June 2022.
- The application process will commence from 30th April 2022 onwards.
To support the dreams of young applicants in pursuing their Postgraduate studies in UK, the School of Computing and Engineering at Glasgow Caledonian University is happy to announce its Engineering Postgraduate scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session.
Glasgow Caledonian University, ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public university that aims to provide a structure to support the delivery of world-leading research, and increased business development, and growth in our international networks.
The Glasgow Caledonian University is known for its excellent student support services that give the students a chance to be innovative. GCU is an institute that focused n students’ creativity and curiosity they have to meet their full potential and go above and beyond to become part of a bigger movement for change.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Engineering Scholarships
- The applicants must be an international fee-paying student who has applied and received an offer for an eligible full-time programme at GCU.
- The applicants must be self-funded students.
MSc Applied Data Science in Engineering, MSc Advanced Internetworking Engineering, MSc Applied Instrumentation and Control, MSc Electrical Power Engineering, or MSc Mechanical Engineering
The students are required to apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students from among the applicants will be considered automatically.
The applicants must have a UK honors degree 2:2 (or its international equivalent) in engineering, physical sciences, computer/IT engineering, or another relevant discipline.
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The successful winners of this scholarship will receive a £4,000 reduction on the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme at GCU.