Closing Dates: May 31st, 2022
Great Offer! The University of East Anglia is glad to offer the Postgraduate International Development Educational Award for Japanese Students in UK.
The application seeks to assist Japanese students who wish to commence study at the University but lacks financial capacity.
About The University of East Anglia:
Established in the year 1963, East Anglia University is one of the world’s most outstanding universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and employee support. It is one of the biggest and most famous colleges, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and strong support for faculty and staff. It is a prestigious university recognized for its academic and scientific excellence. It offers a diverse range of programmes in various regions and disciplines.
Additionally, the University provides students with a wide range of professional options in education, community, and culture. Students have various opportunities to develop their talents and build a promising future in their subjects of choice in this dynamic environment. Here, students have many opportunities in a dynamic field to develop their talents and develop a promising future in their fields of choice.
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
- Be Japanese Students
Postgraduate degree in School of International Development, Faculty of Social Sciences.
Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement.
Application Perks FOR Postgraduate International Development Award:
The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £6000 for students who want to commence their postgraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- All applicants should be aged 17 or over by the programme start date
- All applicants are expected to have attained a 3.0 US GPA or equivalent
- Non-native English speakers need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or an equivalent score on an approved English test.
Students must have taken admission at the University. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.