Application closes: Varies
Great offer! Application is now open for the 2022 Rutgers University International Vice chancellor undergraduate scholarship grants in the USA for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship grant seeks to assist international overseas students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Rutgers University is a public research university that began in 1766 in the city of Camden in the state of New Jersey. Rutgers has about 40 majors, 50 minors, and many other special programmes.
- Non-sponsored, international F-1 visa students (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay) and meet Rutgers University–Camden admission requirements.
- Applicants must have a GPA ranging from 3.2 to 4.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to $15,000 to cover their educational expenses at Rutgers University in the USA.
Selected Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
Method of Application
- To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- A first-year applicant may be a current high school student or an adult who has taken 12 or fewer college credits.
- Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- English language proficiency is required if your secondary education was completed in a country where English is not the primary language, regardless of U.S. residency status.