Closing Dates: 25 April 2022
Hurray! The Massey University is delighted to assist outstanding and goal driven International applicants pursue their academic goal in New Zealand. For this reason, the PhD scholarship Award at Massey University is now available
The scholarship offer is open for the 2022/23 academic session to all interested applicants that wish to commence study at the University.
Additionally, the application focuses on understanding the molecular processes that are required for the formation and storage of memory and how their disruption can lead to neurological disease.
About Massey University:
Massey University is a public research university that was established in 1927. It has educated and collaborated with outstanding professors. It provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees to help you advance your career. It was one of the world’s top 300 universities.
Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. It is a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge.
The University prepares aspirants and supports them with excellence and integrity in their professions. It has been making study more affordable for applicants facing financial hardship to achieve their dream.
Selection Criteria FOR PhD Scholarship Award at Massey University,:
- Applicants should have a relevant postgraduate degree relevant to the above-described research areas and be highly motivated and able to work as part of a team. Experience in molecular biology is required, and a neuroscience and Drosophila genetics background would be advantageous. Due to the current border restrictions, this opportunity is only available to applicants already in New Zealand.
Massey University will provide an award amount of $105,000 plus tuition fees for three years only for successful candidates for a PhD degree.
Applicants will need to meet the English language requirements for study at Massey. You need one of the following:
- IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- An internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) score of at least 90 overall and 20 in writing.
- Applicants Must Provide a written letter of interest that includes their previous research interests and experience
- complete academic transcripts
- contact details of three academic referees
You should check the entry requirements for study at the Massey University