Closing Dates: March 31, 2022
Application calls for the 2022 Shanghai Government Scholarship Award. The scholarship award is open to all international and local applicants who wish commence study at the Donghua University.
DHU has been appointed to accept international students with Shanghai Government Scholarship from 2006. Each year, DHU accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
(1) Chinese-taught Bachelor’s Programs (except B.A. in Chinese Language)
(2) Master’s degree programs except International Business (MIB) and Journalism & Communication (MJC)
(3) Doctoral degree programs
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when apply for bachelor’s programs
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by government, institutes or organizations in China.
How To Apply:
- Check first if DHU offers the academic program you plan to learn as well as whether it is covered by SGS scholarships or not.
- Before apply to DHU, one can complete SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/en/ in order to save your information in the scholarships application database.
- Then, complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: 1). Fill DHU’s online application and upload the complete application materials required at https://admissions.dhu.edu.cn/, and 2). Pay the application fee.