Closing Dates: June 30, 2022
Are you a graduate looking for an opportunity to gain relevant experience to build up your portfolio? Here’s an offer for you at the 2022 Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates in Nigeria.
About Standard Bank Group:
An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification. You’ll start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow.
Once you’ve completed your internship, you’ll possess highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you’ll be able to own your career potential, and apply for the role of your dreams.
Location: South Africa
Join our Internship programme, and it’s not just your future you’ll have a positive effect on. You’ll become part of our journey to create better tomorrows for everyone across Africa.
Program Duration: 12 – 24 Months
- Fixed term employment Standard Bank Group for 12/18/24 months
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- Certification specific to the skills being built on the programme
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
Completed Matric with a 60% average or above for all programmes
- Minimum tertiary academic average of 60% or above for learnerships, internships and graduate programmes depending on specific programme requirements
- Currently completing or a completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Social Science and Mathematics
- Matric, Higher Certificate, Diploma, Advanced diploma, Btech, Degree and Post-Graduate qualifications accepted depending on specific programme requirements
- Must be a South Africa citizen, between ages of 18-30, not registered for or completing another learnership or internship.
- Nationality: All Nationalities