Are you a PhD student looking for an internship, or graduating in 2022, or have 0-2 years of professional experience? Apply for the Twitter PhD Engineering Internship for Japan and Asia-Pacific Applicants in Singapore, if you fit any of the position above.
Applicants with relevant work experience are needed to join Twitter as Software Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers & Researchers, Data Scientists, Technical Program Managers and more!
- Familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persist towards a good solution
- At least 18+ & currently enrolled in a two-four year academic institution
- Eligible for full-time role following your next & final year of school
- Completion of the full internship duration
- Monthly Day of Rest
- Mentorship opportunities with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Cohort communities
- Fun virtual social events
- Opportunities to network with Tweeps and interns across the globe
- Accrued vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self help courses, personal coaching, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build resilience and reduce stress
Location for Twitter PhD Engineering Internship: