Closing Dates: May 31, 2022
Hurry now! The University of Central Oklahoma is proud to offer the 2022 Graduate International Grants at the University in USA.
This scholarship application is open to all students who wish to commence Graduate studies at the University for the 2022/23 academic session in USA.
About University of Central Oklahoma
The University of Central Oklahoma was founded in 1890 and is a public university in Edmond, Oklahoma. It was one of the earliest institutions to be formed in Oklahoma, making it one of the country’s oldest universities. In Regional Universities West, it is ranked 71st. The University of Central Oklahoma is a well-known metropolitan university.
The University of Central Oklahoma’s Jazz Division is the largest in the state and one of the largest in the region. It helps students learn through transformative educational experiences, growing productive, creative, ethical, and engaged citizens and leaders—Oklahoma’s third-largest university with over 17,000 students and nearly 434 full-time and 400 adjunct professors.
- Minimum 3.00 or higher Bachelor’s Degree cumulative GPA
- Must be an international student
To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of a graduate degree at the university.
- Official Transcripts
- Proof of Graduation
- Financial Support Documentation
- A bank statement, certificate
To enroll at the university, applicants must take admission to a graduate degree programme the university. There is no separate application required for this award.
If English is not the native language spoken, submit one of the following:
- TOEFL – 79 IBT (internet-based test) or 550 PBT (paper-based test); or
- IELTS – 6.5 overall bands; or
- Proof of 12 weeks of intensive English study at an approved ESL program in the U.S. after achieving a minimum TOEFL score of 500 (PBT) or 61 (IBT) or minimum IELTS overall band of 6.0
The University of Central Oklahoma will provide an award of up to $2,000 ($1,000 per year) to successful students.