Application Closes: Varies
Hurray! The College of Medical, Veterinary, and Life Sciences is pleased to offer the Joseph Lister India scholarship awards in the UK at the University of Glasgow.
This scholarship grant aims to support the dreams of young and exceptional medical students facing hardship. The study grant is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
The University of Glasgow is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. The University of Glasgow is ranked 73rd in QS World University Rankings. The University of Glasgow holds a mission to undertake world-leading research and to provide an intellectually stimulating learning environment that benefits culture, society, and the economy.
The university offers students exceptional benefits and wonderful chances for career development. A wide range of occupations, career paths, and possibilities for professional development are all available to students. At this university, students can pursue a variety of occupations, receive a top-notch education, and take advantage of student services.
Applicants are required to select their preferred area of study and apply directly. Note that application deadline varies for each program
- Advanced Nursing Science[MSc]
- Advanced Practice in Health Care[MSc(MedSci)]
- Animal Welfare Science, Ethics & Law[MSc]
- Applied Neuropsychology[MSc(MedSci)/PgDip]
- Biomedical Sciences[MRes]
- Biomedical Sciences[MSc]
- Biotechnology & Management[MSc/PgDip]
- Brain Sciences[MSc]
- Cancer Research & Precision Oncology[MSc]
- Cardiovascular Sciences[MSc(MedSci)]
- Chemical Biology[MSc]
- Clinical Pharmacology[MSc(MedSci)]
- Critical Care[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Ecology & Environmental Biology[MRes]
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Resistance[MSc]
- Food Security[MSc]
- Global Mental Health[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Health Services Management[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Human Nutrition[MSc(MedSci)]
- Immunology & Inflammatory Disease[MSc]
- Infection Biology (with specialisms)[MSc]
- Medical Genetics & Genomics[MSc(MedSci)]
- Medical Physics[MSc]
- Oral Sciences[MSc]
- Precision Medicine (with specialisms)[MSc]
- Public Health[MPH/PgDip/PgCert]
- Quantitative Methods in Biodiversity, Conservation & Epidemiology[MSc]
- Sport & Exercise Science & Medicine[MSc]
- Stem Cell Engineering for Regenerative Medicine[MSc]
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of official degree certificate
- Copy of official transcripts
- Official English translations of certificates
- One reference letter
- Copy of photo page of passport
There is no separate application form required.
For more information contact: Sanju.firstname.lastname@example.org