Closing Dates: February 1, 2022
Great News! The 2022 University of Groningen Holland International Study Award In Netherlands application form is now available. Applicants from across the globe are encouraged to apply for this scholarship grant.
The Holland Scholarships are available for students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to start their master’s study for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Groningen has been working very well in three areas such as education, innovation, and research since 1614. It consistently ranks as one of the 100 top universities in the world. It provides top-notch education in a broad range of disciplines to students.
At University of Groningen, you will have access to high-quality supervision, top-quality education, and the most advanced facilities. The university carries prominence as one of the best research universities in Europe.
Mode of Application:
The University of Groningen will provide €5,000 for high-performing master’s International students to complete their education in the Netherlands for the academic year 2022-2023.
Scholarship Criteria for 2022 University of Groningen Holland International Study Award In Netherlands:
- Eligible Countries: Eligible for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Eligible Program: Master’s degree offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- Applicants must have international students.
- You have excellent grades during your bachelor/undergraduate studies.
To Access Grants:
How to apply for 2022 University of Groningen Holland International Study Award In Netherlands?
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the university. After that, they can apply for International scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all the relevant documents at the university:
- letter from the University of Groningen
- motivation letter
- Current CV
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must follow all the English language requirements;
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5
- TOEFL IBT 24
- Cambridge English 180