Closing Dates: 8 July 2022
Hurray! The Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Study Award In the UK is now available for the 2022/23 academic session at the University of Westminster, UK
This scholarship supports students from a Black and Mixed Black background during their higher education at the University of Westminster.
We have other scholarships available for those who do not meet these criteria. The total value of the scholarship is £15,000 which is awarded for a maximum of three years.
Successful Students will receive £5,000 in each eligible year of study, subject to progression to the next year of their course and completion of the yearly career development session.
Number of Award: 4
2022 Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Study Award In UK Study Eligibility:
Students must meet all criteria below:
• Be a Home student for fee purposes and have an offer for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster starting in September 2022
• Have a household income of less than £25,000 per annum. Applicants must have applied for the maximum student support available from the Student Loans Company (SLC).
This includes applying for finance based on your household income and given consent to share information with the University in order that their declared household income can be verified.*
• Be from a Black or Mixed Black background
• Show development potential in your supporting statement
• The following categories of students are not eligible:
a. students who already have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
b. part-time students
c. students directly continuing from a University of Westminster Foundation degree
During each year of the scholarship you will be required to complete at least one career development
session, details will be provided after enrolment
Applicants are Required to submit the following:
- A copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- Please attach provisional grades provided by your school if you do not have final grades yet.
- A reference letter in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous
tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course)
How To Apply?
Applicants are to fill the application online Form.
For more details check here!
Type: Full Time Undergraduate Degree