The application for this grant closes on October 5th, 2022.
Good news! Applications for Erasmus University MBA International Scholarship Grants are currently open. The scholarship offer is open to all international students who wish to commence studies in the Netherlands.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. Scholarship values differ but are available for up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
The RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application. For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), and admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability, etc.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarship values may differ but are available for up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
To be eligible for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Preferred Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are considered for a scholarship.
Please follow the following application procedure to avail Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme (www.rsm.nl/mba) are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required as the Awards Committee consider the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Complete your application and prepare the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Candidates who are invited for an admissions interview must complete a video response via Kira Talent.