Application Closes: November 2, 2022
Finally! The long-awaited application for Chevening Scholarship Grants in the UK is now available to all interested applicants.
The Chevening fellowship is accessible in the UK and provides Master’s degree programs for overseas students.
The scholarship application is open to all foreign students worldwide. You may apply to many institutions in the UK for Master or MPhil programs through the Chevening scholarship. Scholarships are offered at the best universities in the UK. Candidates who are interested in fully financed scholarships in the UK should read this page and carefully evaluate the information on the scholarship program.
Every year, students from all around the world apply for Chevening, one of the greatest UK scholarships for overseas students. The scholarship is completely supported and takes care of everything the recipient needs, including food, lodging, tuition, books, a stipend, health insurance, and a book allowance.
For overseas students seeking Master’s degree programs, the UK provides the Chevening fellowship.
There is no requirement for professional job experience, and the application process for this fully funded scholarship in the UK is simple. Work experience might include your volunteer work or internship experience.
Candidates can choose from over a thousand master’s programs offered by many UK colleges. 1800 students received Chevening scholarships during the most recent school year. The scholarship application period for the academic year 2023–2024 will begin in August and end in November 2022. Check out the details below and apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK for International Students.
The scholarship offers the following financial benefits:
- Departure Allowance
- Airfare Travel
- Monthly Stipend
- Full Tuition Fees
- Arrival Allowance
- Cost of One Visa Application
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Candidates can choose from 12000 Master’s courses in 150 different institutes
- Your application must list at least three courses. ( select the preferred courses)
- The duration of the Master’s course is 1 Year
- Check out the Eligible Chevening courses here
- Candidates are requested to apply to multiple universities to secure admission
The Master’s courses are available at the partner universities to Check Here.
Is an Admission Letter Needed?
Categorically No! You can apply for the Chevening scholarship without a letter of acceptance from the university. Simply prioritize the institutions you believe you can get into.
The Chevening scholarships are available for 160 Countries. Almost all International students can apply for this program. To check the eligible countries check the list here: Check Here.
Type of Work Experience
The scholarship requires two years of work experience. We are listing types of work experience that can be counted:
- Full-time Employment
- Paid or unpaid internships
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
For more details regarding the work experience, check the details here: Chevening Work Experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
- Must belong to the eligible country.
- After the completion of the degree, candidates have to return.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree to secure admission to the Master’s degree program.
- Candidates must possess at least two years of work experience.
- UK University Courses: shortlist three courses in which you are eligible
The following documents are required for the British Chevening Scholarship:
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for Master’s courses
- English proficiency test iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ IELTS/ TOEFL / Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- Motivation Letter
- 2 Reference Letters
The application deadline for the Chevening scholarship is 2nd November 2022, and the application will open from 2nd August 2022.
How to Apply for UK Chevening Scholarship?
Follow the following steps to apply for the scholarship: