Deadlines Applications must be submitted via the students’ platform LFU: online within the following period: 05th September 2022 – 07th October 2022.
Great news! Don’t give up this chance to apply for the Performance-based International Scholarships being provided by the Austrian University of Innsbruck. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2022–2023.
The scholarship is specifically open to all outstanding international applicants for the University of Innsbruck’s bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs.
Innsbruck University also provides more than simply academic concepts. Experts who are actively conducting research teach students from various academic fields. This gives students first-hand experience and enables them to actively engage in research for their thesis, research projects, or presentations.
Furthermore, students from various academic fields receive instruction from scientists who are actively engaged in research. This allows students the chance to actively engage in research – be it for their thesis or research initiatives – while also giving them access to first-hand expertise.
The successful scholar will receive tuition fees during their study for the academic session 2022/2023.
Bachelor, Master and PhD degree in the following fields: Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Business and Management, Faculty of Educational Science, Faculty of Biology, Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy, Faculty of Geo- and Atmospheric Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics, School of Social and Political Sciences, Faculty of Psychology and Sport Science, Faculty of Engineering Sciences, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Catholic Theology Faculty, Faculty of Language, Literature and Culture, Faculty of Philosophy and History, Faculty of Law, and Faculty of Teacher Education.
- Applicants must have a grade point average no lower than 2.0 for the examinations, courses and written pieces of work they submit for the performance scholarship.
- The grade point average is calculated based on the individual grades. Overall grades are not used to calculate the grade point average.
- Applicants must fulfil all general conditions to apply for a performance scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a minimum number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits in the year prior to the application being made. The number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits required differs and is set out in the special requirements of each faculty.
Method of Application:
If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to be registered as a graduate or postgraduate or Ph.D. degree student at the university. After being registered, aspirants can apply through (the application form) for the award. Applications must be submitted via the students’ platform LFU: online.
- Applicants may be asked for a letter of invitation, a statement of purpose and a CV.
- Seekers need to hold the certificates of academic ranks with a PhD, appropriate teaching experience and relevant expertise.
- All teaching will be in English, and for research, foreign language proficiency sufficient to complete the proposed project is required.