Application Closes: November 30, 2022
Great offer! Application calls for the 2023 Webster Vienna University International Scholarship Grants in Austria. This scholarship grant is open to all outstanding applicants who wish to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course work for the 2023-24 academic session.
The Webster Vienna Private University is offering about 3 scholarships to outstanding applicants to help them achieve their academic goals and fulfill their career potential.
Founded in the U.S. in 1915, Webster University is an American University with a global perspective. The Vienna Campus, Webster Vienna Private University, opened in 1981 and is accredited both in the USA and in Austria. The University focuses on excellence in teaching, the joining of theory and practice, small class sizes, and educating students to be lifelong independent learners prepared to participate in an increasingly international society
Scholarship Perks Webster Vienna Private University:
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are of the following types:
Webster Vienna Scholarships: This scholarship provides up to a 7,000 € Award Per Academic year for masters and up to a 10,000 € Award Per Academic year for undergraduates.
Borealis Social Scholarship: This scholarship covers 21,000 Euros of tuition per academic year.
Borealis Excellence Award: This scholarship provides a 10,000 € Award Per Academic year.
To qualify for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below
- Preferred Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from across the globe.
Webster Vienna Scholarships:
- Students must have Minimum 3.0 GPA
- You must have minimum B2 English proficiency
- You should have financial need
- You should write good essay and recommendations
- You should be newly accepted undergraduate student starting in Fall 2022
Borealis Social Scholarship:
- Eligible students should have achieved a cumulative academic GPA (Grade Point Average) between 3.5 and 4.0 on a scale of 4.0;
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions requirements of Webster Vienna Private University;
- The Scholarship student must be enrolled full-time and may begin their first year of study in the Fall semester 2021;
- Proven English proficiency of the scholarship student is crucial: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) scores are required prior to admission if it is not established that the student is a native English speaker; and
- Students accepted on probation or those who need to take ESLG (English as a second language) classes are not eligible
Borealis Excellence Award:
- Eligible students have to demonstrate outstanding academic excellence and must hold and maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.8 and 4.0 (on a scale of 4.0) after completing their first academic year at Webster Vienna;
- Extra-curricular activities in relation to the studies (contests, events, meet-ups, etc.) will be evaluated during the selection procedure;
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions requirements of Webster Vienna Private University; and
- The Scholarship student must be enrolled full-time. Full-time students complete a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
Method of Application:
Applicants are required to go through the following instructions before applying for this scholarship:
2. You will be asked to upload the following documents, which we recommend you prepare before you start filling out the online application form:
- Your acceptance letter, to prove that you have been accepted to a full degree program a
- Financial motivation letter. This should be a document written by the applicant explaining his or her financial background, how the scholarship would help finance her/his education and why she or he deserves the scholarship.
- Official financial documents (officially translated into English if not in English) such as salary slips, employer or pension confirmation of respective net earnings. All amounts must be stated iEURUR. If not, please convert the amounts intEURUR and indicate which rate was used. No bank account statements are accepted. In case of self-employment, please submit the company information and an official letter stating net earnings (iEURUR).
3. An original essay in English on one of the two topics provided below:
- Many students at Webster Vienna Private University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers. If you hold such an interest or have a unique background, please share more in a 1000-1200-word essay.
- Many believe that we learn from our mistakes. In a 1,000-1,200-word essay, describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure. Explain the situation, what actions you took, and how you learned from this experience.