Closing Dates: Varies
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Application Type: Internship.
More about us:
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions which address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy.
- Support the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within defined area, as directed.
- Participate in formal training to develop personal and leadership skills in preparation for taking up and delivering future roles.
- Deliver the assigned tasks or projects within the assignment period.
- Recent graduate (Master’s level) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- Less than 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Prior work experience in the finance function will be an advantage.
- Attention to detail and curiosity to learn and open to new ideas.
- Should be eligible to work in South Africa.
- Good command over English and proficiency in other language will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
How to Apply for ABB Global Early Talent Trainee Program in South Africa 2021:
Applicants are expected to fill the online form provided online and fill their resume. click here to apply