Closing Dates:March 6, 2022
Be among the first candidates to apply for the ACU Allianz Care International Scholarship Award in Australia, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The educational funds is available to all international applicants who wish to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2022/2023.
The Australian Catholic University is a publicly financed educational institution that places a strong emphasis on research. It has eight excellent campuses throughout Australia, as well as one in Rome. The Australian Catholic University strives to create a welcoming learning atmosphere.
ACU is also known for outstanding educational experience, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. The university is designed to help students secure internships and employment. It has ties with over 200 organisations spread across 40 different countries.
Application Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Scholarship
Table of Contents
Australian Catholic University will provide the study expenses in the following manner:
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees to the value of $7,500. To be applied from the first semester of enrolment.
- There are two scholarships available (one postgraduate and one undergraduate)
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must take admission in undergraduate or master’s degree at the university. Apply online by completing the application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A cover letter, a copy of their CV that includes evidence of academic excellence.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Eligibility for ACU Allianz Care International Scholarship Award in Australia, 2022/2023:
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Australian citizens & International students.
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the application closing date.
- Citizenship: International students
- Course: any undergraduate or postgraduate ACU degree
- Campus: any on-campus
- Visa: student visa
- Study load: full-time
- Offer Status: unconditional full offer held by the application closing date
- Other: hold an Allianz Care visa length OSHC policy
- University: Australian Catholic University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Grants: $7,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 2
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Australia.