Closing Dates: 30th April, 2022
Applications calls for the 2022 Aliko Dangote VDMA Technical Internship Training Programme for Africans in Nigeria.
The application scheme offers high-quality education and training to young Nigerians seeking to acquire skills in Mechanical and electrical Technology. The training programme is based on the German model of dual track vocational training.
About Aliko Dangote VDMA Technical Internship :
The Aliko Dangote Foundation-VDMA partnership involves the collaboration between the Aliko Dangote Foundation, the VDMA (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association) and its Foundation for Young Talent in Mechanical Engineering (Nachwuchsstiftung Maschinenbau gGmbH – NWS). The idea of establishing a shared Vocational Skills Training Programme arose from a shared vision about addressing the serious deficit in vocational skills required in the manufacturing sector in Nigeria.
To be eligible for the Technical Training Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be between the age bracket of 16-22 years.
- Must possess 5 credits in O’ Level Sciences.
- Must be in possession of one of the following certificates: WAEC (SSCE), NABTEB (NTC), NECO (SSCE), school testimonial.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English language.
- Must be a fast learner.
Application Procedures for Aliko Dangote VDMA Technical Internship:
How To Apply: Interested applicants for the Aliko Dangote Foundation – VDMA Technical Training Programme are to visit the application portal and complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Applicants are to note that admission is subject to passing an aptitude test and oral interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Sponsors: Aliko Dangote Foundation and VDMA
- Program Type: Technical Training
- Program Duration: 18 months
- Number of Award: N/A
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates of Technical colleges
- To Access Grants: In Nigeria