Closing Dates:October 15, 2021
Start your career journey in Greece with the help of the International Award Program offered by Anatolia College. The scholarship programme is available to candidates who wants to commence a degree course work for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Scholarship awards aim to make quality education affordable to students in need and also reward a student’s academic accomplishments and potential.
Founded in the year 1886, Anatolia College is a private, non-profit educational institution located in Pylaia, a suburb of Thessaloniki, Greece. It provides an MYP program framework of learning that encourages students to become creative, critical, and reflective thinkers.
Students at Anatolia College have the incredible opportunity to study their favorite subject in the most relaxed environment possible. There are countless opportunities to gain real-world experience through programs such as volunteering, study abroad, and internships.
Application Type: Bachelor and Masters Degree Scholarship
Anatolia College will provide the tuition fees according to student or family financial need, as appropriate and academic merit within university budget limitations.
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official College Transcripts
- Resume or CV.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- A digital photo of yourself for your ID card (JPG)
- Financial evidence and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma. For a graduate degree, they must have an undergraduate degree from recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If you do not meet the English language requirements for admission, the ACT English department will interview in English to assess your level.
Qualifications for Anatolia College International Award Program in Greece 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible;
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment.
- Be degree-seeking.
- University: Anatolia College
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Greece