Application for Scholarship Closes: Open
Application for the Anderson University International Students Scholarships, for 2021-2022 academic session is now open to all interested international applicants
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programmes in the field of All Subjects Event Management, Restaurant and Foodservice Management, Entertainment Management, Senior Living Management taught at Anderson University.
About the University?
Located in the vibrant city of Anderson, in the rapidly growing region of Upstate South Carolina, Anderson University is a selective, comprehensive Christian liberal arts university offering bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees on campus, online and on at the University Center in Greenville.
Anderson University is among the fastest growing private universities in the country, according to the U.S. Department of Education and the Chronicle of Higher Education Almanac.
Degree Level: Undergraduate
The University is offering a Partial Funding scholarship to all eligible and outstanding students to commence their undergraduate degree course work at the University.
To apply for the Anderson University International Scholarships 2021/2022 academic session, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the essay, official high school transcript and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Submit your SAT or ACT scores to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program:
- All Subjects
All applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Anderson University International Students Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Able to communicate in English and additional Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATES if applicable (Language certificate is mandatory)
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying (after being declared as the selected students)
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- University: Anderson University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: partial fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA.