Closing Dates: 1 February 2022
Hurray! The Annual Uppsala University Global Scholarship Award in Sweden for Masters degree application is now available to all interested 2022/2023 applicants.
The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University. It is for Master’s programmes that start on 29 August 2022 and are offered during the current admission round. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
The application period for scholarships provided by Uppsala University for prospective students is from 18 January to 1 February 2022.
The deadline is 23:59 CET (Central European Time) 1 February 2022. Please consider the time zone.
Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our ultimate goal is to conduct education and research of the highest quality and relevance to make a long-term difference in society. Our most important assets are all the individuals whose curiosity and dedication make Uppsala University one of Sweden’s most exciting workplaces. Uppsala University has over 50,000 students, more than 7,000 employees and a turnover of around SEK 7 billion.
Level of study:
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
How To apply for the Annual Uppsala University Global Scholarship Award in Sweden 2022:
To be considered for Uppsala University Global scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se between 18 October 2021 – 17 January 2022. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
You must then submit an online scholarship application form during the the application period 18 January – 1 February 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
School Scholarship Website: http://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/uppsala-university