Hurry! Apply for the 2022 Swinburne Welcome International Awards in Australia. This scholarship award is offered to all new international students who wish to earn a degree at the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The educational award is open for international students who wish to pursue undergraduate and UniLink Diploma programs, and some Vocational Education Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas at the university. Its purpose is to provide help to deserving candidates who wants to pursue their academic goal.
The Swinburne University of Technology is commonly referred to as Swinburne, It was first known as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College in 1908 and is currently a public Australian university in Melbourne, Victoria.
Swinburne hosts a variety of cultural events, workshops, and events aimed at enhancing students’ personality and communication skills. Here, award-winning professors and teachers will assist applicants in achieving their long-term objectives.
The scholarship program will provide the educational fund to the highly motivating and outstanding qualifying scholars at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- Undergraduate and UniLink Diploma programs, and some Vocational Education Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas.
Method of Application:
- How to Apply: To apply for this bursary, applicants must have to complete the application procedure via an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following supporting documents:
- A personal statement (300 words) that details your involvement in the community, and how you intend to contribute to your community and society in the future. This might include any volunteer work, and any demonstration of leadership potential you have accomplished in any setting including:
- Any member group of the Refugee Council of Australia
- Youth groups
- Sporting clubs etc.
- This could have taken place in your home country or in any part of your journey in coming to and living in Australia. Please be sure to also tell us how you intend to contribute to community and society in the future.
- Provide evidence of financial hardship. Examples include (but not limited to):
- Health Care Card
- Youth Allowance
- Newstart Allowance
- Disability Support Pension
- Carer’s Payment
- Bank statements and payslips can be used if an explanation is provided in a personal statement
- Submit a reference (written in the past twelve months) that supports what you say in your personal statement. This does not need to be an important person. The reference must include the date, name, position, and contact details of the person providing the reference, and your permission for the University to contact them for further information if required.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Eligibility Criteria for 2022 Swinburne Welcome International Awards in Australia:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Programme: The bursary is available for Undergraduate and UniLink Diploma programs, and some Vocational Education Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the criteria as per their country guidelines.
- Be a holder of either a Bridging Visa ‘E’ (V050), a Temporary Protection Visa (V785) or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (V790).
Note: Holders of Bridging Visa ‘A’ and those who have entered Australia on a Student Visa are not eligible for these endowments.
- Submit a course application through VTAC or directly to Swinburne and be a commencing full-time student in 2022.
- University:Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and UniLink Diploma programs, and some Vocational Education Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas.
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
To access Grant: