Closing Dates: 15th October 2021
Apply for the DAAD international awards at Charite University in Germany, This scholarship offer is open for the 2021/2022 learning year.
Students from global communities who need financial support to pursue a higher degree in Germany are offered this application towards a Master of Science in International Health degree study. Eligible students will be awarded the tuition fee of the master’s programme at Charite University.
Charite University, a joint faculty of the Humboldt University and Free University Berlin, is a medical university that is ranked as number one for medicine in Germany and ninth-best in Europe by the QS World University Rankings. Charite aims to produce robust and relevant research results and promote trust in science and scientific knowledge.
Charite University is one of the largest university hospitals in Europe. It holds a very knowledgeable and trained batch of physicians and researchers of the highest international standard that carry out teaching and consulting. Charite is internationally renowned for its excellence in teaching and training.
Application Type: Master’s degree scholarship
The selected applicants will receive funding towards the Master of Science in International Health programme fee at Charite University.
Method of Application:
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit it alongside the below-mentioned documents at email@example.com. The students need to fill this form and submit firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the DAAD Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of employment
- Certified copies of academic degrees
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first degree, bachelor’s certification, to be accepted in a master’s programme at Charite.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 231
Eligibility for Approved DAAD International Awards at Charite University, Germany 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from low or middle-income international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake a Master of Science in International Health degree study offered at Charite University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must two years of related experience.
- University: Charite University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Grants: Tuition-fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Germany