Closing Dates: January 26, 2022
For all early birds, the Approved Global Scholarships at Lancaster University in UK 2022 is now available to all applicants. The scholarship application is open for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The actual aim of this award is to provide financial support for eligible students who want to start their Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at the Lancaster University, UK.
Established in 1964 by the Royal Charter, Lancaster University is amongst the leading research-intensive universities in the UK. The academic structure of the university consists of undergraduate degree programs, postgraduate courses, research, and doctoral level programs.
Why study at Lancaster University?
Students from all around the world have benefited from the university’s world-class teaching. They offer job placements and one-on-one help, as well as CV and interview skills training, to help their students find work or continue their education.
- Postgraduate taught programmes
Lancaster University will provide tuition fees to their successful students in the following manner:
- A scholarship of £5,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our undergraduate programmes.
- A scholarship of £5,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our Postgraduate Taught programmes.
- A scholarship of £8,500 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our MBA.
- A scholarship of £8,500, divided into equal amounts and awarded per year of study, is available for students joining our Executive MBA programme.
- How to Apply: For an application, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree to the university. After taking admission, they will automatically consider you for a scholarship as part of our standard Master’s application process.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
- Eligible Countries: African students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate Awardees must achieve A*A*A at A level, or equivalent.
- For Postgraduate Taught Awardees, please refer to the educational equivalences table.
- Awardees for the MBA or Executive MBA must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Lancaster Global Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time and part-time taught undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught degree-level programmes, offered fully on-campus at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or an unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted (non?UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- The grant is only available to undergraduates students joining Part 1 of our degree programmes.
Specification FOR Approved Global Scholarships at Lancaster University in UK 2022
- University: Lancaster University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Master’s Degree
- Grants: Up to £8,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
To access Grant: