Closing Dates: April 25, 2022
The IEFA.org and Educations.com are delighted to announce Go Global MBA Scholarship awards to the high achieving students for the academic session 2021-2022.
This educational grants is open to students from any country who will be studying for an MBA degree abroad at a university or business school.
Since its inception in January 1998, IEFA.org has grown to include a database of over 1,500 financial compensation services for intercultural education. Some services are unique to the student’s haven nation or educational sector, while others are more common.
IEFA.org will provide a variety of alternatives for students who want to study abroad, and it is the most comprehensive online resource for financial aid information.
Application Type: MBA Award
This scholarship program will be awarded to the most successful applicant the award value of $7,000 and is open to students from any country who will be studying for an MBA degree abroad at a university or business school.
- How to Apply: To apply for this bursary, applicants need to register themselves on Educations.com.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must send the complete name, contact, and high school information along with the completed application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Criteria FOR Approved IEFA Global MBA Scholarships in the USA 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses: MBA degree in Business/Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- You must have applied (or will apply) for an MBA program starting the fall 2022 semester.
- You should have no more than 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- You must meet the entry requirements for your chosen university or business school, including (1) holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree and (2) meeting the language requirements for the program.
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country where you do not hold citizenship or that you do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
- University: IEFA.org
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: MBA
- Grants: $7,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA