Closing Dates: 15th November 2021
Application Calls for the Approved International PhD Awards at Leipzig University, Germany 2021. The study award is offered to all Domestic and International applicants with interest to commence a PhD degree course program at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Leipzig University is one of Germany’s leading universities and It is also one of the oldest universities in Germany. Established in 1409, The university is committed to fostering interdisciplinary covering a very wide spectrum of disciplines in the humanities and the social, natural, and medical sciences.
Leipzig University is a nationally and globally renowned university that cooperates with numerous higher education and non-university research institutions in Leipzig to provide wider exposure to its students. It is a university with a view to the global whole. The university positively supports achievement, qualification, and competition in research and teaching.
Application Type: PhD Degree
Table of Contents
The qualified applicants will be rewarded a tuition fee of the applied doctoral degree programme for up to 3 years at Leipzig University.
Mode Of Application:
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in on the university portal and complete their application process. The applicants need to have a written application for a position for a doctoral candidate by their supervising professor or junior professor to apply for any desired position.
- Requiring Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates
- Entry Requirements: Candidates must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English and German language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – C1 Level
- DSH – 2
- TDN – 4
- DSD – II
Criteria for Approved International PhD Awards at Leipzig University, Germany 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Locals of Germany and students from other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Students can undertake a doctoral degree study at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants are required to be accepted for the applied programme.
- University: Leipzig University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality:Domestic and International
- To access Grant: Germany