Closing Dates: None
Apply for the Approved PhD international Awards at Singapore Management University in Singapore for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The grant is an open opportunity for both local and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree at SMU. The financial aid positions will cover the programme fee and a few ore miscellaneous costs.
Singapore Management University is a public research university that aspires to generate leading-edge research with global impact as well as to produce broad-based, creative, and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy and ranks 511-520 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Singapore Management University encourages its students to speak their minds and share them through active participation in the classroom. It has made a commitment towards an interactive, participative, and technologically enabled learning experience while also providing all students equal opportunities to gain global exposure.
Application Type: PhD Degree
Table of Contents
The Singapore Management University will cover registration and subsidized tuition fees along with a monthly living stipend towards undertaking a 4year long PhD programme.
- How to Apply: The students must complete the online application form to complete successfully apply to the programme of their choice. The applicants must indicate their interest in the Scholarship section at the time of the admission application process.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Minimum 12 years of formal education and passing score in nationally/ internationally recognized examination
- Official high school transcripts
- Secondary school examination certificate
- Results of high school examination
- School Testimonials/ Awards Received/ Records of Extracurricular Participation/ Special Achievements, etc.
- Medical reports showing disability or major illness, if any
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to hold a GPA of 3.40 minimum to get a seat at SMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 90
Qualification for Approved PhD international Awards at Singapore Management University in Singapore 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Singaporean Citizens and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: PhD programmes offered at SMU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria:The applicants must have a record of good academic performance.
- University: Singapore Management University
- Department: None
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Singapore