Closing Dates: July 31, 2021
Apply for the VTC Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Students from all over the world who want to apply for the bachelor’s program at the university will take advantage of this scheme.
Established in 1982, the Vocational Training Council is the largest vocational education, training, and professional development group in Hong Kong. The VTC provides valuable credentials for some 250,000 students each year through a full range of pre-employment and in-service programmes with internationally recognized qualifications.
The curriculum of the VTC provides a fine balance of theoretical and practical, vocational and general education with internationally recognized qualifications. Our strong industry links ensure access to work-integrated learning and industrial attachment opportunities to prepare work-ready professionals.
Application Type: Bachelor’s degree Scholarship
Table of Contents
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity programme, students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to prepare the softcopies of the proof of qualifications/ transcripts/ result slips/ design work portfolio (applicable to design program applicants) for upload onto the Web-based Admissions System.
- Admission Requirements: Non-local qualifications refer to academic qualifications obtained in secondary or tertiary institutions outside Hong Kong and Mainland China, including General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), General Certificate of Education (GCE), International Baccalaureate (IB) or other overseas qualifications
- Language Requirement: Applications with non-local qualifications, including language qualifications, will be assessed individually by the departments concerned.
Mode Of Application:
Vocational Training Council will provide the award amount up to 80,000 for students to cover their study expenses in Hong Kong.
Qualifications for Approved VTC Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-local students
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme
- University: Vocational Training Council
- Department: None
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Hong Kong