Closing Date: None,
Do you wish to pursue a career in Medicine? Apply for the Wolfson Intercalated International Awards at University of Leeds, UK 2021 if yes!
The study grants is made available by the Royal College of Physicians to all outstanding international and domestic undergraduate students who wish to seek a career in medicine at the University for 2021/2022 academic session at the University.
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and is a public university established in 1874. The university is ranked 92nd in QS Global World Rankings. Leeds aims to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
The University of Leeds is an internationally recognized institute for excellence in teaching and research. Leeds is part of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities. It is the values-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
The successful applicants for the award will be provided £5,000 to bear the costs of the Undergraduate study programme undertaken at Leeds by the Royal College of Physicians.
Method of Application:
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, students are reequired to sign up on the university’s official portal and apply. Accepted students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Supporting statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have a high school diploma with a GPA of 14/20 in relevant subjects.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 64
- CAE – C
- TOEFL IBT – 92
Criteria for Approved Wolfson Intercalated International Awards at University of Leeds, UK 2021
- Eligible Countries: All UK nationals and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study in medicine at the Faculty of Medicine and Health at Leeds.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be intercalating students at the University of Leeds.
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: £5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- To access Grant: UK