Closing Dates: July 31, 2022
Seeking a scholarship grant in the UK for your undergraduate degree studies? The Ariyaratnam Study Grants for International Students is now available to all interested applicants at King’s College London.
The scholarship grant is open to all exceptional students from either King’s Business School or the Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences for the 2022/23 academic session in the UK.
About King’s College
King’s College London is popularly known to be one of the top 10 universities in the United Kingdom. It was created by King George IV, Arthur Wellesley, and the 1st Duke of Wellington working together. It is England’s oldest university, offering world-class education and cutting-edge research.
At King’s College, applicants will be evaluated from what they want from a possible profession and establish a plan to achieve that goal at KCL.
By learning more about career options, the King’s Careers Center will assist students in determining what best fits their abilities and interests.
Applicable Courses for Ariyaratnam Study Grants :
This scholarship is to support one international undergraduate student in the given subjects:
- Starting a new undergraduate first degree in September 2022 at King’s be liable for international tuition fees
- Be undertaking a programme in either King’s Business School (excluding language joint honours courses) or the Faculty of Natural, Mathematical and Engineering Sciences
- Have a household income equivalent to GBP £50,000 or less
- Have achieved AAB or above in their A level examinations (or international equivalent).
King’s College London will provide a scholarship worth £30,000 and is intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees. Awards will be paid as £10,000 per year, up to a maximum of three years, directly towards your tuition fees.
To apply for these grants, students who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university can proceed to apply for these grants. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form for the scholarship.
- Taking part in an undergraduate degree program at the university requires a high school diploma.
- The level of English language applicants must demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.